Remember that the Rosary is divided into 4 different mysteries, and each mystery is assigned to a different day of the week. Reflecting on the Mysteries of Jesus' life is KEY to experiencing the full power of the Rosary.
1. While holding the crucifix, make the Sign of the Cross, and then recite the Apostles Creed.
2. Recite the Our Father on the first large bead.
3. Recite a Hail Mary on each of the three small beads.
5. On each of the following ten small beads (also refered to as a decade) recite a Hail Mary while reflecting on the first mystery.
6. On the next large bead, recite the Glory Be to the Father, the Fatima prayer, announce the next mystery, and an Our Father.
7. Repeat this sequence for each of the following decades (Glory Be, Fatima Prayer, recalling the appropriate mystery, reciting the Our Father, and ten Hail Marys) while meditating on the mystery.
8. After the fifth mystery is completed, the Rosary is ususally ends with the Hail Holy Queen, and the Sign of the Cross.